INVEST: INDIV - Using Evidence to Inform Practice: Feedback and Feed Forward (Grades 6-12)
This Investigation will allow you to explore the core principle that improving student learning requires purposeful observation and inquiry, allowing you to make informed decisions about practices and interventions.
You will find learning engagements that address:
- Purposeful feedback & the role of grades
- Analyzing patterns in student work to provide more precise teaching
- The role of talk in class as an assessment tool
- Each Investigation is designed to take approximately 3-5 hours to complete.
- Structured learning engagements offer a blend of professional readings, classroom videos and on demand web seminars.
- 24/7 access to content allows you to engage with the resources at a time that is most convenient for you, and we give you access to the online content for three full months!
Note: Due to the online nature of this product, purchases are nonrefundable.