College Composition and Communication
College Composition and Communication (CCC) is a publication the Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC), and a benefit of CCCC membership. CCC publishes research and scholarship in composition studies that support those who teach writing at the college level.
Published in September, December, February, and June.
College Composition and Communication (CCC) is a publication the Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC), and a benefit of CCCC membership. CCC publishes research and scholarship in composition studies that support those who teach writing at the college level. The field of composition studies draws on research and theories from a broad range of humanistic disciplines while supporting a number of subfields of its own, such as technical communication, computers and composition, history of composition, writing center work, assessment, and others. Articles for CCC may stem from any of these fields, and are relevant to the work of college writing teachers and responsive to recent work in composition studies.
Benefits of CCCC Membership
- A subscription to the journal College Composition and Communication as well as online access to all NCTE journals in the archives that are over two years old.
- Discount registration fees to attend the CCCC Annual Convention and NCTE Annual Convention.
- Eligibility for nomination to CCCC committees, which produce publications and position papers in the interest of the English and composition and rhetoric profession.
- An opportunity to become affiliated with the Two-Year College English Association (TYCA), which responds to concerns of educators at two-year colleges and coordinates seven regional conferences.
- Access to the web resources and communities maintained by CCCC and NCTE.
Subscription price includes membership in CCCC*
*Membership in NCTE is a prerequisite for joining CCCC. The "nonmember" subscription fee reflects the price for receiving the journal and includes membership in CCCC and NCTE.
International subscribers: please note that additional shipping fees apply. International shipping is $12 per subscription per year